A 13,0 mm Key Operated Water Resistant Camlock B49 in Bright Chrome. An O ring prevents water from penetrating into the application through the lock mechanism. It is essential for the customer to fit a sealing ring between the head of the lock and the door of the application.
This lock is IP65 rated making it ideal for use on applications such as Enclosures and Postal.
|Product Code||Key Series||Body Length||Head Width||Head Depth||Max Panel Thickness||Housing Fixing||Finish||Enquire|
|B49||A.C.E||13||26||9.3||5||Nut fixing||Bright Chrome||Enquire|
- Standard movements: 3, 9
- Lock Combinations: Refer to sales department
- Standard finish: Bright chrome
- Panel thickness: 5,0 mm
- Fixing hole shape: Double D
- Standards: NF.C. 20010 April 1977 IPF 559 (French)
- Removable barrel system: Refer to sales department
- Dimension ‘B’ specification: see Technical Information