The ADA compliant digital combination lock 3782 is an affordable locking solution to the ADA guidelines on accessibility. With all the standard features you would expect of a DCL, this lock is also compatible with the RAS remote allocation system.
Applications for this lock are numerous but include Lockers, Metal and Wooden Office Furniture and Postal.
For further information download the brochure, email or contact us on +32 61 212.261.
User, Programming and Installation instructions can be found on our Downloads page.
Download the complete Technical Drawing by clicking the link.
|Product Code||Body width||Body height||Body depth||Enquire|
- Black, silver or white colour
- Mechanical override lock
- Two or three point fixing
- Wide variety of cams
- LED indicator lights
- Audible keypad
- Battery condition indicator
- 8-digit master code
- 6-digit sub-master code
- 4-digit user code
- Private or public user modes
- 20mm or 24mm spindle length
- Auto unlock mode
- Auto lock mode
- Technician mode
- 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Up to 80,000 cycles per pair of batteries
- Vertical, left and right hand fixing
- Available with Remote Allocation System (RAS)
- Slam bolt
- Door open alarm
- Alternative colours
- Pre-programmed modes and codes
- Customised logo
Part Number Guide – 3782/-/-/-/-