Pulsar RFID digital combination lock 3786 provides contactless RFID locking in a slim and attractive footprint.
Utilising the high strength benefits of the synthetic material Grivory, Pulsar can be used independently or paired with existing wireless systems and comes with a wide range of accessories and options.
User, Programming and Installation instructions can be found on our Downloads page.
Download the complete Technical Drawing by clicking the link.
*Note: Images show Pulsar with optional Chrome back plate. Pulsar as standard supplied with Black back plate.
|Product Code||Body width||Body height||Body depth||Orientation||Finish||Enquire|
|3786||41 / 46||140 / 145||30||Vertical||Black||Enquire|
- Black lock and escutcheon
- Mechanical override lock
- Wide variety of cams
- Battery condition indicator
- 17mm, 20mm, 21mm or 24mm spindle length
- 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Vertical, left and right hand fixing
- Change Master Card
- Add User Card
- Delete all User Cards
- Delete single User Card with User Card
- Delete single User Card without User Card
- Set Private Mode
- Set Public Mode
- Set audio
- Auto unlock mode
- Customised logo
- Alternative finishes to escutcheon
- Pre programmed modes and card installation
Part Number Guide – 3786/-/-/-/-