Gemini Mechanical Combination Lock 2700
Combination Lock 2800
Wet Area Combination Lock 2810
Combination Lock A151
Combination Lock A152
Combination Lock A199
Euro-Locks have been producing mechanical combination lock solutions for many years. Our mechanical locks do not rely on an external power supply, meaning that they are a secure, reliable locking system, ideal for a number of applications where access should be restricted. Our range includes locks with a 3 or 4-wheel combination, and many of the combination locks available have a key override and code finding functions, alongside many other features. Our mechanical number lock and combination door lock solutions eliminate the need for a physical key which helps to protect against lost or stolen keys, and codes can be changed in the event of a breach.
Common applications for mechanical combination locks
- Medical furniture - mechanical locks are ideal for medical furniture such as drugs trolleys or cabinets where added security is a must.
- Lockers - lockers typically contain personal items requiring a safe locking system, ideally with a key override feature for added security.
- Wooden furniture - commonly used for personal storage, cupboards or cabinets located in offices or public places.
- Enclosures - number locks are recommended for enclosures and controlled access areas.
Our range of mechanical combination locks has many different design features including:
- Key override
- Code finding functions
- Code changing function
- Industry standard footprint
View our range of mechanical combination lock solutions using the links above, or get in touch for more information on +32 61 212.261.Send an Enquiry
If you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for, Euro-Locks design and manufacturing capabilities allow us to supply bespoke locks and locking solutions for virtually any application across multiple sectors and industries. Get in touch with us to see how we can help you.
Euro-Locks SA NV is part of the Lowe & Fletcher Group who have been supplying locks for industry around the world since 1889.