A series of 33,0 mm Camlocks in Bright Chrome. The F57 camlock can be shuttered and greased for greater protection when used outdoors making it ideal for applications such as Automotive, Enclosures and Postal.
We recommend the use of plate B4141 when fitting this lock in wooden panels, please refer to sales department.
|Product Code||Key Series||Combinations||Body Length||Head Width||Head Depth||Max Panel Thickness||Housing Fixing||Version||Finish||Enquire|
|F57||93E M||500||33||24||6||28||Nut fixing||Shuttered||Bright Chrome||Enquire|
|F7||93E M||500||33||24||5||28||Nut fixing||Standard||Bright Chrome||Enquire|
|F7A(C)(E)||A.C.E||Refer to sales dep.||33||24||5||28||Nut fixing||Standard||Bright Chrome||Enquire|
- Standard movements: 1, 3, 4, 8
- Lock Combinations: 500 (refer to sales dept. for A.C.E)
- Standard finish: Bright chrome
- Fixing hole shape: Double D
- M Keyed system supplied to order only
- Dimension ‘B’ Specification: See Cams