A 5 Disc Clip-on Impulsion Key Switch 3727 available in Bright Chrome with a Double D fixing hole shape.
Once connected to a C.K. low voltage or M.S. mains voltage switch, the 3727 switch forms part of a circuit that is controlled by the key. This makes it ideal for use in Enclosure applications such as data cabinets and circuit breakers.
It is recommended that, when these locks are fitted, the key is turned to position “1” and removed for ease of switch alignment.
- Standard movements: Key free 1
- Lock Combinations: 200
- Impulsion movement: 90°
- Standard finish: Bright chrome
- Fixing hole shape: Double D
- M Keyed system supplied to order only
- Switch Type Available: C.K. (Low Voltage) Switches or M.S. (Mains Voltage) Switches
- Soldering Specification: see Technical Information
|Product Code||Combinations||Body Length||Head Width||Head Depth||Max Panel Thickness||Key Free||Total Movement||Enquire|