A 5 Disc Double Entry Snap-on Key Switch 5018 available in Bright Chrome with a Double D fixing hole shape.
Once connected to a C.K. low voltage or M.S. mains voltage switch, the 5018 switch forms part of a circuit that is controlled by the key. This makes it ideal for use in Enclosure applications such as switchgears and fire alarm systems.
It is recommended that, when these locks are fitted, the key is turned to position “1” and removed for ease of switch alignment.
- Standard movements: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 (see table below)
- Lock Combinations: 500
- Standard finish: Bright chrome
- Fixing hole shape: Double D
- Switch Type Available: C.K. (Low Voltage) Switches or M.S. (Mains Voltage) Switches
- Soldering Specification: see Technical Information
Product Code Total Movement Key Free 5018-25-2A 60° 1 5018-24-2A 120° 1, 3, 5 5018-21-2A 180° 1, 3, 5, 7 5018-22-2A 360° 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11