A 8 Disc M.S Clip-on Key Switch 5010 available in bright chrome with a Double D fixing hole shape.
Once connected to a M.S. mains voltage switch, the 5010 forms part of a circuit that is controlled by the key. This makes it ideal for use in Enclosure applications such as fire alarm systems and data cabinets.
It is recommended that, when these locks are fitted, the key is turned to position “1” and removed for ease of switch alignment.
- Standard movements: Key free 1, 4, 7, 10 (see table below)
- Lock Combinations: 2,000
- Standard finish: Bright chrome
- Fixing hole shape: Double D
- M Keyed system supplied to order only
- Switch Type Available: M.S. (Mains Voltage) Switches
- Soldering Specification: see Technical Information
Product Code Total Movement Key Free 5010-05-2A 90° 1, 4 5010-50-2A 120° 1, 4 5010-49-2A 150° 1, 4 5010-12-2A 180° 1, 4, 7 5010-46-2A 270° 1, 4, 7, 10 5010-18-2A 360° 1, 4, 7, 10
|Product Code||Combinations||Body Length||Head Width||Head Height||Head Depth||Head Shape||Housing Fixing||Total Movement||Enquire|