A Radial Pin Tumbler (R.P.T) clip-on key switch 2911 available in Bright Chrome with a Double D fixing hole shape.
This key switch can be connected to either a C.K. low voltage or M.S. mains voltage switch, making it ideal for use in Enclosure applications such as circuit breakers and switchgears.
It is recommended that, when these locks are fitted, the key is turned to position “1” and removed for ease of switch alignment.
|Product Code||Combinations||Body Length||Head Width||Head Height||Head Depth||Max Panel Thickness||Head Shape||Housing Fixing||Impulsion Movement||Key Free||Enquire|
- Standard movements: key free 1
- Lock combinations: 10,000
- Impulsion movement: 90°
- Standard finish: bright chrome
- Fixing hole shape: Double D
- M Keyed system supplied to order only
- Switch Type Available: C.K. (Low Voltage) Switches or M.S. (Mains Voltage) Switches
- Soldering Specification: see Technical Information