|Product Code||Body Length||Head Depth||Cam Fixing||Finish||Housing Fixing||Shackle Diameter||Enquire|
|5704||20||33||Nut||Black Epoxy||Horseshoe clip||Min 5 - Max 7,5||Enquire|
|5707||20||33||Spun On||(multiple)||Nut fixing||Min 5 - Max 7,5||Enquire|
|5708||20||33||Nut||(multiple)||Nut fixing||Min 5 - Max 7,5||Enquire|
|5709||20||33||Screw||(multiple)||Nut fixing||Min 5 - Max 7,5||Enquire|
|5714||20||33||Spun On||Black Epoxy||Horseshoe clip||Min 5 - Max 7,5||Enquire|
|5715||20||33||Screw||Black Epoxy||Horseshoe clip||Min 5 - Max 7,5||Enquire|
- Standard movements: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Standard finish: Chrome; black epoxy available 5714, 5704, 5715 only.
- Recommended Shackle Diameter: Min 5,0 mm; Max 7,5 mm
- Dimension ‘X’ & ‘B’ specification: See Cams
Method of Operation
- With door closed push handle inward to engage with the cam mechanism
- Turn handle as far as stop.
If latchlock is fitted on left-edge of door turn handle anti-clockwise to lock.
If latchlock is fitted on right-edge of door turn handle clockwise to lock.
- Withdraw handle without turning and fit padlock through hole provided in handle shank.
- To open latchlock, remove padlock, push handle inward and turn it to the unlocked position.
Use only recommended padlock sizes with these devices. If other padlocks are used, the latchlocks can be opened in the locked position. We suggest fitting a 3,0 mm thick cam as standard.