A 21,6 mm – 30,0 mm RPT Code Change Lock 4810 in Bright Chrome. For each change key combination there are six operating keys and one change key. Also the form and length of this cam can be varied to suit customer requirements.
This means the lock is ideal for applications such as Asset Management where high security is required.
Note: Main image shows lock 4810. Please click ‘Gallery’ to view lock 4337 and 4812.
- Standard movements: 1, 2, 8, 9, 14 (4810, 4337, 4338); 8 (4812) (see RPT Lock Movements)
- Lock Combinations: 1,000 change-key combinations
- Standard finish: Bright chrome
- Fixing hole shape: see technical drawing below
- Dimension ‘P’ specification: Please see ‘Max Panel Thickness’ in table below
The form and length of cam can be varied to suit your requirements. Standard ‘X’ dimensions can be found in the table below, alternatively:
|Product Code||Key Series||Combinations||Body Length||Head Width||Head Depth||Max Panel Thickness||Finish||X Dimension||Y Dimension||Movement||Enquire|
For each change key combination there are six operating keys and one change key.
Each key is marked with a six figure number, the first five numbers are identical for the change key and operating keys. The last figure is marked ‘0’ on the change key and ‘1’ to ‘6’ on each operating keys relative to its function in the lock.
|Change-Key Combination Number||560010|
|Operating Key Numbers||560011, 560012, 560013, 560014, 560015, 560016|